Thursday, November 10, 2011

Must have App for the Foody!



When I went to San Diego in August I downloaded an awesome App on my Android.  It's called TV food maps.  It literally gives you maps and directions to just about every restaurant that has ever been featured on Triple D, Man v. Food, The Best Thing I Ever Ate, etc.  

Here is a link to their website, and their app is available in the Android Marketplace.


Tonight, after I visit H&M in Salt Lake (yes, I won a contest and get to shop a day before everyone else at 25% off) we're going to hit up Lone Star Tacqueria, a triple D hot spot.  I'll do a review of the restaurant tomorrow.  Can't wait to try their fish tacos.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the blog is updated again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about our app. We just added 2 more shows, Top Chef and Restaurant Impossible to the list. Also, though you might be interested in our blog program http://www.tvfoodmaps.com/T_BlogProg.jsp

    ReplyDelete