Friday, November 11, 2011

Swanky Restaurants at Cheap Prices

So I know this is supposed to be a blog about eating for cheap, but there are two ridiculously good deals right now available online for a couple great high class restaurants.

The first one is to the Tree Room at Sundance.  I've never been there, but I've been to Zoom in Park City (its sister restaurant, also owned by Robert Redford) and it was amazing.  The deal is $80 worth of food for $40.  Still a little expensive, but not too bad for a very special occasion.  Word to the wise...$80 there can go pretty quick.

Tree Room Deal

Here's a link to reviews about the Tree Room:  Tree Room Reviews

I'm a little more excited about the second deal though.  It's at 501 on Main in Park City.  They have a good looking menu, and I think I'm going to buy this one.  For $29 you get a shared appetizer, two entrees (up to $21 each, which would include everything on their regular menu), and a shared dessert.  Again, $29 plus a tip on the full value is gonna be a little expensive, but it's a great deal for a special occasion meal during the Holidays.

Here's the deal and some Reviews:

501 on Main Deal

501 Reviews

If anyone buys these let me know how they like the restaurants!

No comments:

Post a Comment